0% FINANCE NOW AVAILABLE
Take advantage of our 0% APR on purchases over £250 (excluding the purchase of gift
vouchers and some sale items).
Pay over 6, 10 our 12 months with absolutely no deposit to pay on your purchases and a decision usually given in minutes.
Applicants must be :
* be 18 or older.
* be in permanent paid employment or retired and paid employment or be self employed; a pension, or be a house person with a partner in permanent receiving
* be a resident in the UK for a minimum of 12 months;
* be able to provide acceptable proof of address and proof of signature; make payments by direct debit;
* be purchasing the goods and/or services for personal use and not for business use.
What is an acceptable form of proof of residency?
Proof of residency is the main form of identification used to confirm a customer's residential address. The following can be accepted :
* Driving Licence (within date) with the Customer's current residential address.
* Bank or Building Society statement dated in the last 3 months with the Customer's current residential address.
* Public Utility Bill dated in last 3 months with the Customer's current residential address.
* Official Document (e.g. Pension Book) with the Customer's current residential address.
What is proof of signature and what is acceptable?
Proof of signature is the form of identification Hitachi Capital use to confirm the Customer's signature. We can accept one of the following: * Credit or Debit Card
* Driving Licence
* Police Warrant Card
* H.M. Forces Identity Card
(All documents must be within date)